Friday, June 02, 2006

Go Chiefs!

You are one of the first to see my photos...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/cheerleader/alicia/1

They are not linked to the website yet but I have the address. The new 2006 poster will be presented sometme soon on the website. I'm gettin' pumped. You know, now that I think about it, I bet they'll show us this weekend at our retreat! I'm getting exicited now. I'll repost when it gets loaded to the site.

Yeah, so this weekend we have retreat/camp all weekend! We don't know where we are going but we've got clues. Here's what we know... we meet at 6:30 at the stadium tonight. They take us to a campsite somewhere. And the only other thing we know is that we get to swim, we don't know if it's in a pool or a lake and we don't know where we are staying...Kinda scary!!! To end the weekend on Sunday we are going to the salon to get our hair done. This is going to be a long weekend.



BIG BIG news next week...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Viamontes said...

you're such a tease!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home