Friday, May 26, 2006

Self Portrait 2.0

Here's me. Me as a 4 year old standing in front of hot pink Azaleas with a matching heart on the front of my dress. Yep, that's me, the little girl with frizzy blond hair who still has that hair even as a 24 year old.

I had to dig this photo out of the woodworks last night. Actually my mom did. I don't own any pictures of me prior to high school or the invention of the digital camera. At Chiefs we do a lot of unity bonding activities and one of them is an activity called "Guess Who". We all submit a picture of us as a kid, baby, or awkward teenager. This is the one I chose, well, acutally it was my mom who chose it...not too embarrassing and not such a dead giveaway that it's me. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

super cute...i give it a 9.5
it would have gotten a 10 if you had one of the flowers in your hair. glad to see the heart on your dress matches the flowers :)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home