Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clif Bars

I have discovered the Clif Bar. It's so delicious, almost like a cookie. I love the texture, taste, and the fact that it's 70% organic. That gets me pumped.
Here's how I came to discover another favorite snack food....
They told us at that we need to be eating snacks during practice because we skip dinner but still need the energy to preform. They suggested energy bars. Just recently I went to the local grocery store and loaded up on about 10 different types - PowerBar, Luna Bar, Clif Bar, Balance Bar, and the list goes on. Last night I picked up the Clif Bar on my way out the door to practice. Half way through practice I felt a grumbling from my stomach and decided it was time to crack open that Clif Bar. I was a bit surprised upon first sight. It was small, soft, and didn't look too appetizing. I had been used to seeing the firm, hard, flat pieces of cardboard of a PowerBar. I took my first bite of my newly found Clif Bar with a bit of skeptism. It was good. I looked at it again. I looked at the package. Read the package. Read the label. It was actually healthy. The taste could have fooled me. I felt like I was eating a cookie! Everyone knows how much I like cookies so that kind of describes my other newly found obsession...Clif Bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home