Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chiefs Mini-Camp

This past Saturday, we had an appearance at the Chiefs Mini-Camp. This was the first time we wore our white hot pants, so we were all nervous. It ended up fine though. We did a little meet-and-greet in the beginning when all of the fans were in line before the gates opened. I can't tell you how weird it is having people ask for your autograph. It started to sprinkle on us so we went in the tunnel and waited for our turn to dance on the field. We did one little dance and then let the football players continue their practice. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. The fans sit so close to the field, that I feel like i'm dancing in their laps. I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like when the entire stadium is filled. I heard there were about 15,000 people at Arrowhead Saturday. After we danced, we promoted our Junior Chiefs Cheerleading program and signed what seemed like thousands of autographs. The whole time I'm thinking "why are you ruining your brand new shirt/hat with my signature?" I just don't get it. But it's fun so I'll go with it!















Me and Krystal:




















Me, my sister Erica, and my nephew Caden:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home