Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Daily Routine

The past week I've been waking up at 6am every morning and it's starting to catch up with me. No, I'm not foolish, I just don't seem to have enough time after work to get everything done that I need to get done.
I used to get up at 7:15, go to work from 8-5, work out 5-6:30, dinner, errands, housework, then crawl in bed at 10:30. Now, with the new activities I'm involved with, my day goes more like this...wake up at 6, learn dances from a DVD, get ready for work, work 8-5, leave for KC at 5, practice 6:30-9:30, arrive back in Lawrence at 10:30. Somewhere in there I still have laundry, tanning, errands, "keep my image", and play time. On the nights I don't have practice or a photo shoot, I work out after work still and then run my errands. Sometimes if I have time, I may visit my nephew, or grab a drink with a friend, but still maintaining my 10:30 bedtime, although sometimes it creeps to 11. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted.
As I lay in bed at the end of the day, I call some friends just to check in while I play with Lucy in bed. Can't talk for long, though, my eyes get heavier and heavier. After hanging up the phone, it's a matter of seconds till I fall asleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger jill m said...

how sad is it that going to bed before midnight was 'early'...all a matter of perspective!

welcome to the blogging world.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you have a 'routine'....

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home