Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekend Activity

I'm heading to my grandparents house this weekend for a short visit till Sunday. They live in Rolla, Missouri which is 4 1/2 hours away. I haven't visited since Christmas so I thought I needed to go now before the summer gets in full swing.
I bought this paper flower kit to keep me busy on my visit. By the end of the weekend, I'll have some fresh, spring flowers to brighten my cubicle.




















I'll let you know how they turn out when I get back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

where's the finished product?? :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Yeah well, they didn't get done. They are harder than they look. I have half of one done on my coffee table and it's been sitting there for the past 2 weeks. That's a project for another rainy day.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home